Syncro SA - VW Syncro Forum

Full Version: My dream Vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7c244f56453c1a801be6b7e012820cdd.jpg]
Grongrats Peter

Very Nice!
Very nice, but tell us a bit about it.
Looking neat!
Must be a relative of our 2wd Microbus ;-)
[Image: a22e74f8e3dd66166a41ef49740bb305.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought it from Stuart. It has the 2L 8V AGG motor. Very impressed with the motor. I have wanted a Syncro since I was a kid. Most of the Syncro buses I looked at were neglected or to much rust. It took me a long time to find this great example with the help of Stuart at Syncro Hospital. Big thumbs up to Stuart and the hospital team. [THUMBS UP SIGN]
I have a very similar bus (or WAS similar) from Stuart and am very happy with it.
(04-19-2016 11:51 AM)Camperholic Wrote: [ -> ]I bought it from Stuart. It has the 2L 8V AGG motor. Very impressed with the motor. I have wanted a Syncro since I was a kid. Most of the Syncro buses I looked at were neglected or to much rust. It took me a long time to find this great example with the help of Stuart Syncro Hospital. Big thumbs up to Stuart and the hospital team. [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Very nice. Would have loved an original looking one like that.
Just love it. Perfect colour! Congrats bud.
I remember 20 years ago my best friends parents bought a two tone blue Syncro and that vehicle is what sparked my passion for theses buses. I wonder how many two tone Syncro's are out there.
I often see one in Newlands.

(04-21-2016 08:54 AM)Camperholic Wrote: [ -> ]I remember 20 years ago my best friends parents bought a two tone blue Syncro and that vehicle is what sparked my passion for theses buses. I wonder how many two tone Syncro's are out there.
Reference URL's