Syncro SA - VW Syncro Forum

Full Version: Syncro owners Cape Town / Western Cape meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi fellow Syncronauts. I am thinking of organizing a get together of Cape Town Syncro owners. Nothing big, just to get to know each other and to share stories about the bus. I postedit on the WhatsApp Syncro chat group and have started a WhatsApp group. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the group. I am thinking of a first meet up some time in August still, most probably in some sort of pub.

Cheers Lars
(08-17-2017 03:22 PM)Lars Kessel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi fellow Syncronauts. I am thinking of organizing a get together of Cape Town Syncro owners. Nothing big, just to get to know each other and to share stories about the bus. I postedit on the WhatsApp Syncro chat group and have started a WhatsApp group. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the group. I am thinking of a first meet up some time in August still, most probably in some sort of pub.

Cheers Lars

HI Lars

I am keen but all my weekends in August and 1st one in September are already full unfortunately
(08-17-2017 03:22 PM)Lars Kessel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi fellow Syncronauts. I am thinking of organizing a get together of Cape Town Syncro owners. Nothing big, just to get to know each other and to share stories about the bus. I postedit on the WhatsApp Syncro chat group and have started a WhatsApp group. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the group. I am thinking of a first meet up some time in August still, most probably in some sort of pub.

Cheers Lars

Hi Lars,
I am keen to meet.
Dudley
Great idea. I'm also keen.

Nick
Let me no when. Can we do McDONALDS N1 CITY ?
Hi . When can we do a day trip guys.
I propose a quick get together before the Killarney Car show either at N1 City McDonalds or meet up at Killarney 15 October
That sounds like the best proposal so far. Count me in as provisional/tentative.
Very good idea. Lets do it
Sounds like a plan. I can do MC DNLDS. On that day theres a big 4x4 event in Paarl with the strongman event. Did any of you do JAN PHILLIPS (Paarl) drive now that it is open again. I did 8 out of 10 red @ Welgellegen yesterday.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's