Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noobie van Florida
02-14-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Noobie van Florida
(02-07-2014 05:14 PM)BoetGert Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 04:53 PM)BHM Wrote:  Very nice Syncro that. I saw it advertised on Gumtree for a while. I think the price scared most people but it is a good buy. I don't think you can build one like that from scratch for that money.

Don't worry about the mirrors. It looks like Syncromad has organised that someone else bring them for me from USA.

Yes everybody that was involved in the purchase (family in the VW business) thought I was crazy! The syncro just looked so well taken care of, and compared to what they cost this side (there is currently one on the samba with an asking price of over $70,000 and gowesty sold some north of $90,000!) it was a no brainer. The fact that the exchange rate is what is did not hurt eitherSmile

No sweat on the mirrors if anybody needs something just holler I will be heading to SA around the second week in March.

Later
Gerrie

i need 2 x Weddle chrome Molly Main Shafts for Beetle will it be possible
But you are going to be on CPT are you comming up to JHB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Noobie van Florida
(02-14-2014 01:09 AM)Bugger Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:14 PM)BoetGert Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 04:53 PM)BHM Wrote:  Very nice Syncro that. I saw it advertised on Gumtree for a while. I think the price scared most people but it is a good buy. I don't think you can build one like that from scratch for that money.

Don't worry about the mirrors. It looks like Syncromad has organised that someone else bring them for me from USA.

Yes everybody that was involved in the purchase (family in the VW business) thought I was crazy! The syncro just looked so well taken care of, and compared to what they cost this side (there is currently one on the samba with an asking price of over $70,000 and gowesty sold some north of $90,000!) it was a no brainer. The fact that the exchange rate is what is did not hurt eitherSmile

No sweat on the mirrors if anybody needs something just holler I will be heading to SA around the second week in March.

Later
Gerrie

i need 2 x Weddle chrome Molly Main Shafts for Beetle will it be possible
But you are going to be on CPT are you comming up to JHB

Yes I will be driving up from CapeTown to Tzaneen on the 15th of March.
If they can fit in a suitcase and not weigh a ton then no prob.

Gerrie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply