Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introduction
10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Introduction
Hi

I hope you are all well and having fun.

I live in Simonstown and our family work at the same business (my wife, Elmarie, and my daughter Nandi). Nandi is based in Cape Town. We run a website doing short term rental accommodation in and around Cape Town.

Our business is home based or we can travel and work from anywhere. If we travel and have internet then we can work. For us work is fun and we do work while we are having fun. And traveling is fun. We travel with our laptops, phones wherever we are. Even if we are out tasting wine.

BTW: We travel with two small dogs. Not easy but we get it done.

My wife loves traveling off road, but hate heights and rough roads just for the sake of proving something. Off road is good but not mad stuff. And being out of internet range for more than 24 hours is not easy as we have clients looking for accommodation.

When we travel its only two of us and Nandi can answer clients but we try to assist.

Therefore the syncro. I am looking at buying a Caravelle syncro - pre the ones manufactured in SA. This vehicle needs 4 seats. Two can be converted into the bed.

We would look at the most basic layout inside with two plates, fridge water etc. Awing - with sides. Converter to run 220 from 12. TV dish DSTV would be nice.

Ha ha. Not the pure rough it kinda guy.

That's enough for today.

Speak to you soon.

Johan Horak
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Introduction
Welcome Johan - I'm sure the members on the forum will help you find what you are looking for.

Rhyno van Zyl
https://www.facebook.com/KarooPhotograph...e=bookmark
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Introduction
Hi Ryno

Thanks. It looks like a friendly forum

Have fun
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user