Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi to everyone!!!
03-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Re: hi to everyone!!!
Wow!!

That is VERY nice. Well done, Togo!! If you feel like a working holiday in South Africa, I would love to have that interior in my bus!! Big Grin :lol:

Cheers
Johan

Syncro or bust....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi Togo, welocome.

I like the new color, what is it?
03-06-2012, 12:50 PM
hi !! thanks for the comments
i'm going to try to answer everything

i like your van bus bus1988 Wink ,it looks perfect for the trip , i'm still thinking about to change for westfalia high top roof,it is really confortable compare with mine...but if i have to send the van by ship to anywhere it cost me less Smile
about the injection pump you are completly right,when i bought the van the engine was over,i knew it from the beginning but i did,'t have to much money on that time,so i use this engine to ....(uff its hard to think in english,i just drank my first coffee)improve it later with more money(now Big Grin ),i made the cheapest version of mtdi's :lol: ,but i have to say that this pump works well,this configuration still being more powerfull than the aaz(it is not the stock jx's injection pump,its modified using the inners of tdi's one) but keeping in mind the reliability for the trip i'll probably choose the aaz, i love that engine now

i'm still looking for a better injection pump for this engine,it must have a bigger drive shaft,the jx's drive shaft is not enought

hi Enkie!yes,the interior is a mix of wood,the old multivan interior panels,all covered with fiberglass and then painted,most of it is recicled stuff but it looks good from far distance or in pictures :lol: thanks,you could do it,it is very simple, just cut the front,up and down side,covered with fiverglass and you have one solid piece with only 3 bolts to hold it to the van...you can have the interior out in less than 20min two people...but don't worry if you dont have the skills Wink i'm thinking about a project,very light weight project, Big Grin

hi johan! if i can get there i can help you with the interior,dont worry,it's a two weekends job with beers Smile but you have to wait some years :roll:

hi herms!
the color it's CODE EWD name BLANC VOILE variant : T1 (little bit more green) PEUGEOT
glad you like it
03-06-2012, 01:56 PM
togo Wrote:i'm still thinking about to change for westfalia high top roof,it is really confortable compare with mine...but if i have to send the van by ship to anywhere it cost me less Smile

You can make some custom small whells just for the container, as tigerbus did

[Image: 425318_170393379737894_107832642660635_2...5037_n.jpg]

Well, his roof (mine also) are not westfalia high roof but a high pop-top roof (openable as yours) which is something in between as height (mine mezures 2,40)
03-06-2012, 02:33 PM
that's a clever solution
03-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Welcome to SA
Looking nice Togo.
It is always nice to see people taking different approaches to things.
Russel
03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
hi Russel¡love your vans,specially the 1.9td red panel van....also the golden syncro,did you sell the van to some spanish guy?i think i read somethin about in a forum

here more picture of the last work,i was tired of the high prices and hard to find projekt zwo fog lighs so here is the result... with new hella comet 450 fog lights and not cheap but easy to find Big Grin
i like this kind of works,it was more for fun than anything :lol: lot of work... :x

[Image: dsc0004by.jpg]

[Image: 20052011059.jpg]

[Image: dsc1694a.jpg]

[Image: 20052011064.jpg]

[Image: 26052011065.jpg]

[Image: 22122011139.jpg]

[Image: img0043xp.jpg]

[Image: img0094ue.jpg]